Ram Club members can double the impact of their gift and earn valuable Ram Points by pursuing matching gifts from their employers! Many companies offer gifts on behalf of their employees who contribute to charitable, not-for-profit groups such as the Ram Club.
To learn if your company participates in matching gifts, follow the steps below. Not only will you enhance the impact of your membership, but you will receive additional Ram Points which can significantly impact your Ram Club benefits!
Did you know it may be possible to double or even triple the value of your gift to CSU if your company matches employee contributions to higher education? Taking advantage of this benefit is a great way to maximize the impact of your donation!
Does my company match gifts?
To find out if your company has a matching gift program and access their form, click here.
How do I get my gift matched?
Every company has its own guidelines but most corporate procedures are very simple:
- Request a Matching Gift Form from your company’s Matching Gift Administrator, Human Resources, or Public Relations office. They will provide you with instructions and the form you need.
- Complete and submit the form to Colorado State, along with your gift.
- CSU will verify if your gift meets the company’s matching program requirements and return the completed form to the company.
- Your company’s matching gift program will issue a matching gift contribution to Colorado State University.
- You will receive a notification postcard when your company pays the matching gift contribution.